- Placing of Bets and Wagers
- Before you place a Bet or a Wager we would advise you to read all
applicable information available on the Website so that you are fully
aware of the risks involved in gambling. For more information please see
our Responsible Gaming Policy
- We may decline all, or part, of any participation in the Services, requested at our sole and absolute discretion.
- It is your responsibility to ensure details of your Bets or Wagers
are correct before placement. Once you have placed a Bet or Wager you
may not cancel or change it.
- We may refuse any Bet or Wager before placement and we may also
cancel any Bet or Wager placed at any prior to the applicable event
occurring. Provided there is no suspicion necessitating account closure
or suspension, the Bet or Wager will be refunded in full to you in the
event of such cancellation.
- Amounts deposited in your account will be allocated to the Services in the order that the applicable Bets or Wagers are placed.
- A Bet or Wager will only be valid once accepted by our servers.
You may check the processing status of the relevant Bet at any time on
your Player Account. If you are unsure about whether your Bet or Wager
is valid, please check your Player Account or contact our player support
- Notwithstanding the above, if your Bet or Wager is using funds
deposited via a credit or debit card, such bet or wager will not be
valid until we have received payment in full. The Bet or Wager will be
automatically void if we have not received the payment prior to the
relevant event commencing. In the case of any chargeback, reversal, or
insufficient funds notice from your bank or cancellation, any Winnings
related to such payment will be void.
- Save in respect of our negligence or fraud, should a dispute arise
between you and us, you agree that our transaction log database will be
- It is your responsibility to check that any Bet or Wager placed by
you is correct and you may not cancel any Bet or Wager and all Bets and
Wagers are final and non-refundable.